All, I echo all words about Bob. He was generous with his time, and he was
a wonderfully eloquent speaker. Just this past summer he wrote a fine
review of a chapter from our edited book.  In 2012 he participated in a
seminar at Wright State University - you can see the video of his
absolutely great talk here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWJhBB9Ffr0

It was always a pleasure to listen to him, as well as to read his
informative and insightful work. I am sure students also have benefited
enormously from having him as a teacher. He certainly got through our
students when he visited us.

On many occasions I have used his article "How is Labor Different from
Broccoli?" in my classes;   I know that a colleague is currently using his
book on Markets in her class.

We lost a fine person...

In grief,

Zdravka