I am not casting any aspersions on either order, just stating observed
data.

I will note that, IMO, in a properly functioning society based on the
ideals the SCA espouses, the orders would the fighting over who *gets* to
recognize these folks, not over who *has* to recognize them. And that such
cognitive dissonance is indicative of a broken thing somewhere in the
system that, if repaired, would obviate the need for less optimal
solutions. Like otherwise superfluous peerages.

Mathurin
Non nobis solum