Good People of the Heartland,

In honor of the 25th Gathering of the Chieftains, to be held on February
28, the Barony of Three Rivers will present a most joyous Ball.

To aid in the celebration, I would call upon any musicians available to
join me in the music pit. There we will be blessed by the presence of the
Holy Relic of the Tambourine of St. Pavel, and we will be most merry.

If you are interested in playing, please send me a private note, and I'll
send you a music packet.

Making a Joyful Noise,
Conna