can you send me your list of background checked gentles for the MoY.

Thanks

--
Rose Blair
High School Counselor

*Never assume malice where stupidity will adequately explain things. Never
assume stupidity when communication failure will explain things.  Always
assume communication failure, even when it seems unlikely*. Elasit ingen
Diarmata