There's a lot of fantastic stuff in there.  Thank you!

For example, Andrew Boorde's Compendyous Regyment or a Dyetary of Healthe
(1547), which is an excellent early-to-mid 16th century source for brewing,
cooking, and the construction of menus.

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/e/eebo/A16471.0001.001/1:12.3?rgn=div2;view=toc

This is a much higher quality text than was previously available online.

-Edward