We are moving The Falcon Banner to a new hosting service. There will be
some disruptions for some of our readers, so we wanted to share some
information with you.

1. While we move the falconbanner.com domain name you may have some
difficulty accessing the new site -- or either site. If you run into any
problems, try the addresshttp://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com

2. Crossposting to Facebook, Google+ and the CalonList should continue as
normal. Again, until the dust settles, the links in those posts may point to
falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com.

3. If you have followed The Falcon Banner by email or through
WordPress.com, you will need to re-subscribe. There is a new subscription
tab to allow you to do so.

We apologize for the mess and hope to have operations running smoothly as
soon as possible. Thank you for your continuing support.

Mathurin & Katelyn