From: Mark Schuldenfrei
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 12:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] From SCA.org: New Proposals regarding the
establishment of 4th Peerage

On 1/16/2015 11:38 AM, SJPaterson wrote:
> I was even more radical, Elasait, said 'no' and then pointed a finger at
> the only peerage not including non-rattan combatants...

One of the things I pointed out, was that Corpora forbids that
Peerage from including anyone but armored combatants.

No one can ever have a meaningful discussion about what the
Chivalry could/couldn't/would/wouldn't/should/shouldn't unless
that portion of Corpora is revised.

(I even sent them a nice revision suggestion with that note.)

Tibor