Happy New Year's, all you bright shining people!! Quarterly AND Domesday reports are due by the 15th.
You use the same form for both reports.

http://chatelaine.calontir.org/chatelaine-report-form.php

On another topic, I am looking for a deputy Chatelaine. Ideally, this person would be very accessible and able to respond to emails in a quicker fashion than I am able to do. I would like this person to also compile some statistics on recruitment and retention, I will be stepping down as Kingdom Chatelaine in a year and this would give someone an opportunity to learn more about the office, though it won't be a prerequisite to being the next Kingdom Chatelaine. If interested, just email me or message me on FB.

Yours in service,
Lucia of Vatavia
Calontir Chatelaine