Greetings from Drachenwald!

Duke Eringlin, through the gracious support of the Shire of Standing Stones, will be conducting two official equestrian practices on consecutive days next month: Friday, February 20th and Saturday, February 21st.

The short Friday evening practice (6pm-9pm) will be focused on riding and games authorizations, for those who are either bringing their own equine or who have made arrangements to use someone else's.  The Saturday practice will run from approximately 9am to 6pm and be focused on jousting, both foam-tip and wood-tip.

The facilities will be spartan: the barn is unheated and the nearest bathrooms are a short walk away.  Attendees are on their own for meals.

Crash space is very limited, as is space for equines apart from a barb wire fenced pasture.  If you need crash space or space for an equine, you *must* RSVP to me or Duke Eringlin so that we can make sure there is space for everyone and every equine.

All that said, we encourage interested equestrians and ground crew to join us for one or both practices.

Your Servant,
Edward de Kent