Mathurin,

I understand your point and have been present for these arguments, but I
must point out that I have wonderful brothers and sisters of the Laurel who
I respect greatly who have been recognized for their performance of target
archery. I foresee recognition of performance of equestrian skills Laurels
if things proceed as they are. My point being -- Inches have been given. ;-)

Maerwynn

--
Maerwynn of Holme
Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir