Mathurin,

I understand your point and have been present for these arguments, but I must point out that I have wonderful brothers and sisters of the Laurel who I respect greatly who have been recognized for their performance of target archery. I foresee recognition of performance of equestrian skills Laurels if things proceed as they are. My point being -- Inches have been given. ;-)

Maerwynn