Greetings to the Kingdom!

I am your Lilies Gate Coordinator!  In the coming months volunteers will be needed to sit at Gate to welcome all of the visitors to the war.  As much as I love seeing everyone, I can't do this alone.  I have created a web page that shows the available shifts that need to be filled.  I challenge everyone to experience the fun and volunteer!  As in the past, we have done raffles and everyone that works a gate shift, is included.  I am asking for donations to use as prizes for the raffle as well.

Should you have any questions, please let me know!

Jawhar

https://sites.google.com/site/lilies2015gatesignup/

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.