can you send me your list of background checked gentles for the MoY.

Thanks

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 8:19 AM, Kim Karr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Announcing the Lily vs. Lion Arts and Sciences Competition at Chieftains, sponsored by the Lilies War.

To be held at Chieftains, a fine competition to display both your patriotism to your chosen side at Lilies, and the creative endeavors our kingdom creates through presentation of either a lily or a lion in any medium. Minimum documentation is a 3x5 index card identifying your piece, country of origin, and time period. Use of the Lilies 100 Years War theme and additional information on your piece creation is encouraged but not required.

Will you serve the French through your representation of a lily or show the worth of Englishmen through your creation of a lion?

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Aislinn

Rose Blair
High School Counselor
Newburg R-II Schools
701 Wolf Pride Drive
Newburg, MO  65550
phone 573.762.9653 x 1421
fax 573.762.3040

Never assume malice where stupidity will adequately explain things. Never assume stupidity when communication failure will explain things.  Always assume communication failure, even when it seems unlikely. Elasit ingen Diarmata