From personal experience, it's roughly 6 hours from St. Louis to
Cincinnati.  I used to live in Louisville and drove to Cinci (Covington is
just across the Ohio river) a lot. It's roughly two hours drive from
Louisville to Covington and I'd say about 4 hours from Louisville to St.
Louis. Almost always a delay in Louisville with the bridge traffic, but not
much.

So yeah, if you're on the eastern end of Calontir, it would be a fairly
easy trip if the weather cooperates.

Ki no Kotori (Tace)
Yeah, I have moved around a bit, haven't I? ;-D