Thank you, everyone, for the public & private replies. I'm glad my e-mail wasn't too rambly as to be incoherent (I'm very passionate about this subject & sometimes I can get my words jumbled...) It's very comforting to know that my words made sense to people. :)

In Service,

Eowyth

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Mark Schuldenfrei <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On January 16, 2015 5:27:31 PM EST, "Eowyth þa Siðend " <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Several have mentioned - Well, what about being welcomed by the Laurels
>and
>Pelicans? To which I respond - Please don't.

You had surprised me with this.

But your note is a very elegant explanation.

Brava.

        Tibor