For those able to attend (especially on Saturday), this will be GREAT practice for helping as ground support for a jousting tournament - especially those that have contacted me about helping at GULF Wars. Being able to practice the skills you'll need BEFORE a high-stress, fast-paced tournament will be exceptionally useful for lending a hand at Gulf Wars. And will make it easier for me to help organize ground crew at Gulf & other tournaments. :-)

That is not to say that your help will not be welcome at future tournaments if you can't make this practice, but everyone knows that things come easier with more practice. ;-)

In Service,

Eowyth