Please remember that the effort you put forward to produce a class handout can go much further than this one event.

I’m always looking for good handouts or articles on food and food related things to add to the Florilegium.   You keep the copyright, I have no problem with something being published elsewhere and you can always update a handout or article later. For instance, a handout can be replaced by a more polished article or paper at a later date.

In the meantime, folks can still be learning from your work.  I can handle photographs and diagrams, so photos from your class can be included.

Thanks for listening,

Stefan