We are moving The Falcon Banner to a new hosting service. There will be some disruptions for some of our readers, so we wanted to share some information with you.

1. While we move the falconbanner.com domain name you may have some difficulty accessing the new site -- or either site. If you run into any problems, try the addresshttp://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com

2. Crossposting to Facebook, Google+ and the CalonList should continue as normal. Again, until the dust settles, the links in those posts may point tofalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com.

3. If you have followed The Falcon Banner by email or through WordPress.com, you will need to re-subscribe. There is a new subscription tab to allow you to do so.

We apologize for the mess and hope to have operations running smoothly as soon as possible. Thank you for your continuing support.

Mathurin & Katelyn