Thanks, Svana! I'll send an e-mail now with that info. :-)

In Service,

Eowyth

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 3:13 PM, C. Anne Boland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Andy Dashunegn [log in to unmask] They have six(I believe) horses. I have their email, but have been neglectful about getting in touch with them. We haven't had any meetings in the barony because they are on Wednesday and the center was closed Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.

Svana