To those who will be attending philosophy night.

Over the next few philosophy nights we will be discussing in this order:

The practicalities of starting to play.

The practicalities of continuing to play.

Peerages:
     What is a peer?
     What is the purpose of peerages?
      Are you a peer just at events or all of the time?

 Associates:
      What is an association?
              From the peers' point of view.
              From the associates point of view.

Kingdom Awards.

Lesser discussed Kingdom Awards.

How to make an award recommendation.

Conflict resolution.

We will try to stick to this order, but this order is an outline and can be
changed at the interests of the people attending on any particular night.

Owain