Not certain if this counts as "incorrect information," but the "meeting
minutes" need updating (the last listed is June 2014.)  Also, the
"Runestaff" shows that December is the current issue, and there's nothing
between June and December.

About the Scribes' Guild page, make the contact person Belinda, since she's
the head.  And I was wondering, how much "space" would we have for each
group?  If it wouldn't be greedy, it might be nice to put up scribal
teasers: pictures of class material, practice in progress, or finished
works should the artists/recipients desire.  Yes/No?

By the way, Ffelix, so excited to see what you do with the website!  Thank
you.

-Ingibiorg