Thanks!

And for those who are coming, if you have good knives and chopping boards
you would like to bring, I can always use more.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Patricia Galbraith
Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 11:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] 2 Requests for help from Gwyneth

I can come over and chop.  See you between 12:30 and one.

  _____

Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 23:51:48 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] 2 Requests for help from Gwyneth
To: [log in to unmask]

Request 1

I will be spending this weekend making food for the inn for War Maneuvers.
Is anybody who is not going to Coronation and is interested and able to help
me make soup for the inn on this coming Saturday afternoon.   It will be a
matter of peeling and chopping veggies to go in the soup I'll be making that
day.  It will be at my house , starting at 12:30 or 1:00? Please let me know
ASAP if you can help.

Request 2

Since I will be doing a pre-cook on Saturday, I won't be able to go to
Coronation.  I had promised food for HRM Gwen's Rose Tea at Coronation.  Is
there someone who is going who could take some gingerbread down there for
me?

Thanks!

YIS,

Gwyneth

lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com
due to thier DMARC policies.