I'm running the inn at WWM and need volunteers for various things.  If you
can help me with any of the following things, please let me know ASAP.

1.       I'm bringing 2 large electric roasters, and Carlos and Isabeau are
bringing a third one.  I need a fourth large roaster.  Can someone else
bring one?

2.       I bought two 24-packs of water, four 24-packs of pop, and four
12-packs of pop (yes, I know we won't sell all of that, but this way there
will be a good variety, and Theron and I will buy back leftovers).  Can
someone bring them who has  a van or other large-ish vehicle with  some
spare room and who will be at WWM by 9:30 or 10:00?   If so, please contact
me off list and we'll work out how I can get the drinks to you.

3.       I will need a few people to help in the morning before the inn
opens (cutting cheese and sausage), and to help during the inn (taking money
and serving).  If you're interested, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

YIS,

Gwyneth