Ok folks, time to get serious about fixing all the things. First, I
would like those with scheduled events to send me what they currently
are and I will get them updated! Second, take a quick look at
www.magmor.net and let me know if you see anything that has incorrect
information. Third, could someone with the information to update the
Baronial OP get with me to get it caught up? Lastly, please verify you
see yourself on the officer page for the correct job, if not let me know
and I'll get it and email fixed!
Thanks!!!!
YIS,
Ffelix