Request 1

I will be spending this weekend making food for the inn for War Maneuvers.
Is anybody who is not going to Coronation and is interested and able to help
me make soup for the inn on this coming Saturday afternoon.   It will be a
matter of peeling and chopping veggies to go in the soup I'll be making that
day.  It will be at my house , starting at 12:30 or 1:00? Please let me know
ASAP if you can help.

Request 2

Since I will be doing a pre-cook on Saturday, I won't be able to go to
Coronation.  I had promised food for HRM Gwen's Rose Tea at Coronation.  Is
there someone who is going who could take some gingerbread down there for
me?

Thanks!

YIS,

Gwyneth