Those were the things I noticed in a quick skim of the site.
-- Opal

On 1/21/2015 10:28 PM, TC wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Ok folks, time to get serious about fixing all the things. First, I would like those with scheduled events to send me what they currently are and I will get them updated! Second, take a quick look at www.magmor.net and let me know if you see anything that has incorrect information. Third, could someone with the information to update the Baronial OP get with me to get it caught up? Lastly, please verify you see yourself on the officer page for the correct job, if not let me know and I'll get it and email fixed!
Thanks!!!!
YIS,
Ffelix