I made a pair of waraji (Japanese rope sandals)

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

-------- Original message --------
From: Gyda Glora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:01/08/2015 6:28 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] A&S report

Please send me your 4th quarter activities! Send me yours, send me your friends, send me your kids, send me all the A&S activities!!!
Gyđa

-- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu. listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies. -- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu. listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.