The usual embroidery . . .

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 18:52:44 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] A&S report
To: [log in to unmask]

I made a pair of waraji (Japanese rope sandals)

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy SR4.

-------- Original message --------From: Gyda Glora  Date:01/08/2015  6:28 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: [MAGMOR] A&S report
Please send me your 4th quarter activities! Send me yours, send me your friends, send me your kids, send me all the A&S activities!!!

Gya