I can be in the inn most of the day, as long as I can sit.

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:29:54 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Help needed for WWM inn
To: [log in to unmask]

    I can bring our roaster.

      Volkmar

      On 1/12/2015 8:53 PM, The Bookseller wrote:

        Im running the inn at WWM and need
          volunteers for various things.  If you can help me with any of
          the following things, please let me know ASAP.

        1.       Im
          bringing 2 large electric roasters, and Carlos and Isabeau are
          bringing a third one.  I need a fourth large roaster.  Can
          someone else bring one?

        2.       I
          bought two 24-packs of water, four 24-packs of pop, and four
          12-packs of pop (yes, I know we wont sell all of that, but
          this way there will be a good variety, and Theron and I will
          buy back leftovers).  Can someone bring them who has  a van or
          other large-ish vehicle with  some spare room and who will be
          at WWM by 9:30 or 10:00?   If so, please contact me off list
          and well work out how I can get the drinks to you.

        3.       I
          will need a few people to help in the morning before the inn
          opens (cutting cheese and sausage), and to help during the inn
          (taking money and serving).  If youre interested, let me
          know.

        Thanks in advance!

        YIS,
        Gwyneth

      listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from
      Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.