Not certain if this counts as "incorrect information," but the "meeting minutes" need updating (the last listed is June 2014.)  Also, the "Runestaff" shows that December is the current issue, and there's nothing between June and December.

About the Scribes' Guild page, make the contact person Belinda, since she's the head.  And I was wondering, how much "space" would we have for each group?  If it wouldn't be greedy, it might be nice to put up scribal teasers: pictures of class material, practice in progress, or finished works should the artists/recipients desire.  Yes/No?

By the way, Ffelix, so excited to see what you do with the website!  Thank you.

-Ingibiorg