I have made updates to the calendars and will update the pages shortly.
Would those who are new officers pretty please let me know which email to update your office towards? :)
I don't seem to have a list of  the next music practices, could someone update me with those and I will update them?
Steel Fighters- Could someone send me a blurb to post about that activity?
Thanks for the info! Keep it coming!
YIS,
Ffelix