[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
- Calendar page: Probably someone has already passed this along, but A&S night swapped with Gathering night. Gathering is now the 1st Wednesday and A&S is the 4th Wednesday.
- Calendar page: I 'm Pretty Sure the fighter practice shown for 7 pm on the 13th of each month is NOT accurate. And I don't see the Tuesday fighter practices... Something is definitely not working on the calendar for fighter practice. I'd think we should also include information/a description for steel combat along with the other marshal activities.
- The Baronial officers page needs to be updated: Exchequer, Herald, and Chronicler have all changed: Katerine (Kate), Natalya, and Morgana are the new officers, respectively. And photos for all the Baronial Great Officers would be nice!
- Location page: If left on the page, the St. Mark's location should be less prominent -- maybe list it as a "back-up" option if the library is not available?
- Music group page: The list of dates seems both incomplete and way in the future.... is the list automatically generated by the calendar?
- Armored Combat page should probably list both the summer and winter locations -- or only the correct current location. Times listed in the text are not accurate either.
- Archery -- we're showing a 2013 archery report -- really? That should come down -- unless it's re-stated as an example of a report.... or something like that.
Those were the things I noticed in a quick skim of the site.On 1/21/2015 10:28 PM, TC wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Ok folks, time to get serious about fixing all the things. First, I would like those with scheduled events to send me what they currently are and I will get them updated! Second, take a quick look at www.magmor.net and let me know if you see anything that has incorrect information. Third, could someone with the information to update the Baronial OP get with me to get it caught up? Lastly, please verify you see yourself on the officer page for the correct job, if not let me know and I'll get it and email fixed!
Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu.
listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.
-- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu. listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.