I'll get you a burn of the Runestaff copies I have, and I'd love for the cool scroll Bindi made for me to go up on the site.  Okay, Bindi?

If the scribes would be interested in any of the others I've gotten, I could go looking for permissions . . .

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 13:03:01 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Schedules
To: [log in to unmask]

    I don't have any copies of the Runestaff, but if I can find them or
    someone is kind enough to point me to them, I would gladly update
    them.

    The same would be true of the meeting minutes. If I could get them
    sent to me I am happy to post them.

    Scribes--Can do! Belinda, could you send me the email address you
    would like to have scribal stuff go to?

            Also if anyone has pictures for that page, let me know, with
    the required permission forms. If I could get yours(Ingibiorg) and
    Belinda's, I would love to put up my recent scroll.

    I am excited to work on it! I hope it lives up to the hype!

    YIS,

    Ffelix

    On 1/27/2015 7:39 PM, Caitlin Smith