Isadora and I will be going to Coronation, and will be happy to take the gingerbread.

Volkmar

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of The Bookseller
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 11:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] 2 Requests for help from Gwyneth

Request 1

I will be spending this weekend making food for the inn for War Maneuvers.  Is anybody who is not going to Coronation and is interested and able to help me make soup for the inn on this coming Saturday afternoon.   It will be a matter of peeling and chopping veggies to go in the soup I’ll be making that day.  It will be at my house , starting at 12:30 or 1:00? Please let me know ASAP if you can help.

Request 2

Since I will be doing a pre-cook on Saturday, I won’t be able to go to Coronation.  I had promised food for HRM Gwen’s Rose Tea at Coronation.  Is there someone who is going who could take some gingerbread down there for me?

Thanks!

YIS,

Gwyneth