I'm hoping someone can help me! I'm using Thunderbird for me email.

When I send an email, I start typing a recipient's first name but Thunderbird is set up to search by last name. This makes it somewhat cumbersome to find the correct name.
Any ideas on how to change the order of how Thunderbird searches for addresses when I send an email?

NOTE: the order in my address book is correct, first name then last name.

Marj
--
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566

Featured artist on Scientific American blog and Image of the Week
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/image-of-the-week/2014/09/08/underground-beauty/