No snow for me in the PNW...it has been a very very warm winter...another "June"-uary. Climate change....sigh. lav

On 1/27/2015 11:45 AM, Linda Feltner wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Looks beautiful Bruce, speaking as someone enjoying a fabulous warm day from a more southerly perch.
That bench under the tree looks lonely.... it needs a snowartist sitting on it, painting a landscape!

best,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325