Message from Wendy Beth Jackelow.

Hello everyone,

My Lego-fanatic son found a very interesting new set that I thought someone on the list might enjoy.
It is a set of three bird Lego sets: American Blue Jay, European Robin and a South American hummingbird.
They look pretty nice and would be fun to make. They also have presentation stands with the Latin names
of each bird.

Here is the link to the Lego store:
http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Birds-21301?fromListing=listing

I believe this was a project that someone (Thomas Poulson) designed and then people voted on it so that it could be made into an
actual set. If I am not mistaken, the set of women in science (Research Institute) set came about the same way!

Happy New Year everyone.

Take care,
Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow, MFA, CMI