Marj,

This forum answer might lead you to an answer. I don't have answer I know will work for you. I don't seem to have this problem in Thunderbird.

Britt

----- Original Message -----
From: Marjorie Leggitt [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 11:48:13 -0700
Subject: [SCIART] Thunderbird email question

              I'm hoping someone can      help me! I'm using Thunderbird for me email.

      When I send an email, I start typing a recipient's first name but      Thunderbird is set up to search by last name. This makes it      somewhat cumbersome to find the correct name.
      Any ideas on how to change the order of how Thunderbird searches      for addresses when I send an email?

      NOTE: the order in my address book is correct, first name then      last name.

      Marj
        -- Leggitt [log in to unmask]://www.science-art.com/leggitt Featured artist on Scientific American blog and Image of the Weekhttp://blogs.scientificamerican.com/image-of-the-week/2014/09/08/underground-beauty/

Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the instructions at     http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/gnsi-sciart-l-listserv