I'm glad you had a great trip, Will. Glad you are home safe and sound.
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jan 28, 2015, at 3:41 PM, Will Smith wrote:

I hope no one is affected too badly by the extreme weather in the North East US and Canada. I am grateful to return  home to the 30+C (86F) warmth of Brisbane. Niagara was cold enough for this warn country person.

Will Smith
Queensland Herbarium
DSITIA
Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Mt Coot-tha
Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong Qld 4066, Australia

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed without the author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author and delete this message immediately.