Here at the INHS I have been using this product:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/3620692/Boise-Fireworx-Multi-Use-Color-Paper/

65lb, acid free, works great. Our institutional contract also makes it
quite a bit cheaper.

Chris
--
Christopher C. Grinter

*Collections Manager of Insects, Illinois Natural History SurveyAssistant
Secretary, The Lepidopterists' Society*
1816 S Oak Street,
Champaign, IL 61820-0904