Here is one (attached). Please send me the other two if you get them

Stephen

On Tue, 27/1/15, Alejandro Lopera <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Subject: Papers
 To: [log in to unmask]

 Dear Colleagues,
 I'm looking for the following papers, if anyone can
 share I would be most grateful, thanks in advance!
 Ballerio A (1999) Revision of the genus
 Pterorthochaetes, first contribution (Coleoptera:
 Scarabaeoidea:Ceratocanthidae). Folia
 Heyrovskiana 7: 221–228.
 Ballerio A (2000 [1999]) A new genus of
 Ceratocanthidae from the Oriental Region
 (Coleoptera:Scarabaeoidea). Elytron 13:
 149–164.
 Ballerio A (2009) Unusual morphology in a new
 genus and species of Ceratocanthinae fromNew
 Guinea (Coleoptera: Scarabaeoidea: Hybosoridae). The
 Coleopterists Bulletin 63(1):44–53. doi:
 10.1649/0010-065X-63.1.44

 --
 Atentamente,

 Alejandro Lopera-T