Greetings Calontir! Vatavia invites one and all to participate in our Roman
Games at "A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Colosseum" April
24th-26th! Activities include a Gladiator Tourney, the Vatavian Spring
Man-at-Arms tourney, a Gladius C&T tourney (gladii...uses... provided), an
Archery duel, a Javelin toss, stick horse equestrian activities (including
an archery shoot), TWO A&S competitions - Roman Food and Wine, and Roman
Graffiti, in any medium (on-site medium also provided), A Bardic
competition (no theme!), a Triumph for the Winners, a Roman Feast, lunch
tavern and gaming tavern (tokens provided onsite).
Feel free to bring your own stick steeds! We will be looking for
entertainers to participate in the Triumph. And don't forget your truly
tacky toga for the Toga Party Saturday evening!
Deirdre, steward

http://baronyofvatavia.org/roman-games-2015.php

--
Its ALL about the Purple~