I am able o follow a simple pattern.  I think I'm going to learn a lot
about knitting.  Now when you and I talk I will understand.
I think Wendy is going to try for crown.  Student teaching is teaching her
a lot and is taking a lot of time.
We got about 1 inch of snow.  Hope this is all for a while.
Not much else going on.
Talk with you later.