My husband took a silk painting class which he enjoyed very much.  He
went to the site for supplies [Dharma], but there were many choices for
paints and fabric weights to choose from and he couldn't remember which
ones the teacher recommended. Will they all work as well?  We would
prefer whatever was used in the class because the Windex trick for
removing mistakes was a near miracle for those of who artistically
challenged.

Help from the instructor or anyone who remembers which paints and
fabrics were used would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you,

Ismet