Greetings All!

Clothier's Seminar quickly approaches...and the weather forecast is 70 degrees and sunny!!! The schedule is full and all the pre-prep is mostly done. I invite you all to come and enjoy all the knowledge that our awesome instructors are freely offering. But I do want to mention though that with the good weather, we may have a larger attendance than usual. The parking lot is not huge. We have been given permission to park on the grass and that will help but I encourage everyone to consider carpooling to the site. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Be safe traveling,
Baroness Briana MacKorkhill, autocrat