It was Kristine's silk and she said the lightest weight is what she
bought (it floats better in the wind but it is also not as durable) but
any weight will work.  I use Jacquard silk dye, Kristine's was in a
square bottle.  I am trying to get a hold of the info I was given. I
will pass on the info when I get it .  There is also a wash you may
need.  If I can be of any more help feel free to contact me.

Thanks for taking the class and have fun
'Aine nic Tailliuer/Annette Barker