Due to the poor weather conditions expected tonight and tomorrow, we are
cancelling the practice scheduled for this weekend at my place.

I'm very sorry if this causes any inconveniences, but trailering horses in
snow, sleet and freezing rain is a bad plan. We will try to set up another
practice during a more hospitable season, perhaps. Thank you for your
understanding, and please spread the word to anyone needing to be informed.

Regards,

Eringlin