On 2/24/2015 3:43 PM, Alexandra (Shandra) Vazquez de Granada wrote:
> As a note, feast included in a site fee is apparently common in other
> kingdoms...  Seems to be a bit of IKA at work here as well.

In the EK (a far away place), many events have a day board or
lunch included, with dinner being limited in seating and extra cost.

I usually can't eat the lunch.  But then again, there are lots of
things that happen at events that I guess I helped pay for, but
don't take advantage of.

I chalk it up to the reasonable cost of having my friends come
out and hang with me. :-)

	Tibor