I apologize in advance for the cross post.

I want to thank everyone who came to teach, learn and just hang out. We had a great turn out. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. We're already planning for next year.

People taught things, learned things, brought delicious food, ate delicious food, worked on projects, got better acquainted, ate delicious food, had a late pool party, imbibed tasty drinks, visited, ate delicious food, brought skills and projects to share. Did I mention there was delicious food?

Lasair had her shop set up and reported that many of you added to your fiber stash. Garren is, once again, making beautiful, wooden fiber tools and brought some to show and share. 'Aine had tubs of fabric she was giving away. Many of us left with many yards of fabric from her considerable collection.

Some of us made our annual pilgrimage to Yarn Barn on Sunday, spent way too much money and ended the day with a late lunch at The Mad Greek. We made it home, safely, just as the snow started. The weather was close to perfect.

Thanks again for coming and helping to make our retreat such a great experience. I hope to see you all again next year.

YIS,

Johanne