I suspect this message wasn’t meant to appear on this list, but I’m going to take the opportunity to add a few things.

Here are a couple of the files I have in the TEXTILE ARTS section of the Florilegium on knitting. Perhaps they might be of interest:
knitting-lnks (12K) 6/11/05 Links to info on medieval knitting by Dame Aoife Finn of Ynos Mon.
 <>knitting-msg (86K) 5/24/13 Period knitting.

p-knitting-bib (9K) 9/20/99 Period knitting bibliography by Lady Ingvild Josefsdatter (Nancy Spies).

And a few in the CLOTHING section:
Knit-Stockngs-art (23K) 10/ 2/01 "Knittted Stockings" by Baroness Rhiall of Wystanesdon (better known as Wrynne).

knit-stockngs-msg (16K) 12/24/02 Period knit stockings.

(Personally, I’m surprised at how long into period it took for knitted socks/leggings to appear).

And for those who taught at this event, I’m always looking for more good material, which can include class articles and handouts, to add to the Florilegium.

Stefan
(Snow? Well, I did have to put on a jacket today. It’s now too cool for a T-shirt, compared to this last weekend)

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris